Thursday, April 13, 2017

What my next six years will be?

From the year 2010, six years have passed, to today I am who I am as used to be. If there is one thing that can describe my change, that is I become open much than before, I am doing much the things I like than before. This is well, but I didn't accomplish my task which I set six years ago. As a result, I need to change the plan,wholesale jerseys, I added a next 20 years plan in this plan, I am not sure this time, I will make it or not? But I do know that the time is precious, I must take action as soon as I can, so comes the quesiton first, what my next six years will be?

In my plan I will take two years to study accounting, because my English level is enough to fix simple problem, so I will cut down time, transfer the time into accounting study. And to get a certificate is my goal. Then I will learn marketing, I will be aware of the sectors of a company how it runs. You may ask me why I do? I just wish to have a company of my own, and it will take me to where I want.

I must make friends with experts, usually they are rich, so I must find out what they like,cheap fake oakleys, to make friends with them might be easy, or not, anyway I should try my best to be their friends. I think this is quite important, as the rich always has an sharpe insight to money. And I need to find out where they are, and what they like, and what's the conections behind me and them. So, I will build a relationship with the right person, I will figure out how to do to attract their attention and how to be their friends.

There will be wave one by one, and it's time to seize them now. My next six years will be the years of I that I study and make money and establish relationship with the rich, so let me ask myself everyday, how will I make my tomorrow better, how will I help others,cheap snapback hats, How will I be value to the society and how I make the world better.

No comments:

Post a Comment