Sunday, April 16, 2017

a film impression

It's widely said that a Korean zombie movie was quite horrible and splendid.Several days ago, I finally got a chance to watch this film, Train to Busan. As said in the title, cheap snapback hats, it mainly described a trip to Busan. Unfortunately, a zombie got on the train and spread its disease at an amazing speed by biting humans. Under this circumstance, a group of people had to fight together to survive. The action scenes were exciting, but the weakness of human nature exposed in the film was the very point. Different people acted in different ways. The reasons really set people thinking.
I am most touched by a big uncle. Ordinary-looking as he was, he always appeared brave, kind and helpful. Faced with danger, he was willing to charge at the head in front of others to force through five carriages of zombies to a safer place. He put his wife in the first place and protected her all the time until the last minute of his life. The moment he sacrificed, I burst into tears, begging him not to die, cheap oakleys, only to find he was dead forever. Another character executive, poles apart from the nice uncle, tried to live at all costs. He pushed his subordinate to zombies as human flesh baffle so he could run. He cruelly kept other survivors including that uncle out from the safe carriage for his own safety. At that time, my anger was beyond description. I wanted nothing but his retribution. I believe the death of the executive is in favor with the general public.
To be honest, I was frightened by zombies at certain moments, but more astonished to know how bad a person can be. After the film played its last scene, I was drowned in endless sadness and anger with the ending song haunting me. I wonder what I would do in similar situations. Frankly speaking, maybe I couldn't care too much for strangers as the big uncle did. I would do small favors for others within my power. Also, I am ashamed to say that it's only under the circumstance that my life isn't threatened. But not until the real disaster comes, I never know my behavior. At least I wouldn't follow the executive's action that push others to death and seek for own safety. I absolutely disagree with that.Humans are born selfish somehow, cheap jerseys, and especially when it comes to personal profits. But to what degree can we tolerate?
We need to know that surviving isn't equal to living. There are things more meaningful than just living.

No comments:

Post a Comment