Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Study is a long hard way

To the exact,most people start their study without knowing why,so
do I.I only got the imformation from dad's eyes that study was so important.He even never told me why.Merely,cheap jerseys, I was a sensible girl,and unknew whether there was anything else more important than study.Father was good at study,and then I thought nobody could do better than him.How important to a child the examples in a family are.Even if nobody in the family asked about sister's and my homework or study at usual,we both studied carefully.I feared to get poor scores.Each time of giving father the score report to make him write “parents' comment”with a nervous heart,I couldn't see his eyes.
I don't know how son thinks about me,once bad scores,very afraid to tell me,too?He has told me why he studies hard.He says he wants to enter a good college,then a good job which he loves,earn much money to buy a big house.Of course,next to marry,have a happy family,yeah,only one kid,too.
It seems plans,in fact,the most common thoughts,but the happiest life.He is fighting,watching his back,cheap Oakley sunglasses, study is really a long hard way to go which is towards dreams and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment