Thursday, April 13, 2017

The nightmare

Japs broke into my house!
I suddenly opened my eyes, grabbed my clothes, locked the door and hid in my wardrobe. I heard the noise they made. They were breaking everything they could, tables,nfl jerseys cheap, chairs, windows--. They were laughing like devils. I was so scared that my body shook unconsciously. The Japs would search the second floor soon enough and found me very soon!
Many terrible scenes flashed through my mind. Tears leaped from my eyes
and I even couldn't breathe. "What can I do?" I asked myself. "I have to calm down. Father and mother would help me. " I took a deep breath and tried my best to release myself. And gradually my body didn't shake. Suddenly, I remembered there was a rope in my room and I could go outside by it. Without delay, I found the rope and tied one end of it at a firm place and then I began to slip. When I touched the earth, I really relieved.
"BA GA YA LU." A Jap was running towards me! A cold sweat broke out on the back of my neck and my heart was in my mouth! My brain was blank but my body made the right choice.RUN! I just ran without any direction.I ran across the streets,cheap hats, through the bridges--
"It's time to get up. " My mother came in my room. "Your face is pale, daring, what's the matter" "I did a nightmare." I answered, " because yesterday papa forced me to watch a documentary about Nanjing Massacre."
How I appreciate the peaceful life I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment