Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Long Time No See

     Hey, guys. Long time no see. Since I post the last blog, I have disappeared for a long time. Then what did I do these months?
       I went to Shenyang as an intern for about two weeks in April. And after back from Shenyang, wholesale jerseys, I was always busy at my graduation design until a week ago. Yes, I will graduate from university in ten days.
       Actually I wrote a blog about two months ago. But when I clicked the "post" button, I was reminded that the Internet was unavailable. Then I found the WIFI was disconnected. And I clicked "back" to get the last website. But what I got is nothing. The blog went to blank. After that, I really have not much time to write anything. So my second blog didn't come out until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment