Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Continue to fight

On May 24, the Cleveland cavaliers beat the celtics 112-99 in today's game.
Owen said at a news conference after the game: "Celtic are a very organized team, they all give full play to its own strength, cheap MLB Hatsgive us trouble, they will not give up, always against us. The third quarter and the fourth quarter, we try to guard against each other more. I've been told myself, 'can't let the subconscious opponent levelled, not with a 2-2 scoreline to Boston."
Owen went on to say: "my ankle twisted to a lot of times, I told myself or let yourself feel the pain, or to stand up to fight on, forget the pain. I know after return home tonight, when everything is calm down, the pain will find me again."
But when it comes to fight together with James, Owen said: "you have to put aside personal goals, this is the best team I played, don't lie. I just want to win, playing all bullets lighting, again see how the results, cheap nba hatsthis is what I want to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment