Monday, May 15, 2017

Communication skill

Did you meet any communication problem ?
 some time I felt ,cheap hats, I am not very flexible when I  negotiate with a stranger or a familiar people .  I tried my best to explain my plan and my purpose. but the listener didnot  understand  my opinion  eventhough reject directly . I am sad and disappointed.
 are they objective or subjective in view of my problem ? if they are objective to view my problem ,I need to patient to listen their idear and comments , but if they are subjective to view my problem , I need to conside the problem is from mine or not . do I need to improve my communication method ?  do I have enough preparation  before communicate ? do I consider if the listener have time or have duty to supprot me ?......
good communication skill can help us  to keep well relationship with  partner /customer/supplier/boss.... ) .if you have any idea, cheap nfl jerseys, please share me.

No comments:

Post a Comment